Thomas P. Genis, AIA, NCARB
President/Chief Executive Officer, GENIS DESIGN, P.C.
Mr. Genis (Tom) owns and manages Genis Design, P.C. Since 1969, Mr. Genis has gained significant experience in the design and management of architectural projects and supervision of architectural and engineering project teams. He is thoroughly experienced in supervision of large, complex projects and in networking a team of firms working over long distances. He is also most capable of executing the smallest of projects within minimal turnaround time and with 100% personal involvement.
Tom is past president of the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)’ Washington, DC Chapter. He has served on SMPS’ Speakers’ Bureau and as an American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) seminar provider and speaker.
B. Arch. Architecture; University of Notre Dame
M. Arch. Urban Design; The Catholic University of America
Registered architect in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and Delaware (Illinois, Missouri, Texas and Georgia registered in inactive status).
- The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- National Building Museum
- DC Preservation League
- International Code Council
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
Mr. Genis serves other architects, engineers, property surveyors, attorneys, real estate developers and brokers, accountants and private citizens toward successfully accomplishing their objectives. Please refer to Client Testimonials for more. His everyday project involvement covers:
- Project Management
- Technical proposal and investigative report writing
- Architectural technical specifications
- Building inspection and replacement reserves reports
- Physical Needs Assessments
- Historic preservation design and consulting.
For complete project listings, please contact Mr. Genis at firstname.lastname@example.org